chook strips are tossed with bell peppers and red onion to make these fajitas, a colorful weeknight dinner dish you may pinnacle as you please.
1. 1/4 cup vegetable oil
2. 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
3. 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
4. 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
5. 4 cloves garlic, minced
6. 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
7. 1 teaspoon ground cumin
8. 2 large skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into 3-inch strips
9. 1 green bell pepper, cut into strips
10. 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
11. 1 yellow pepper, cut into strips
12. 1 red onion, cut into thin wedges
13. 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
14. 16 (8 inch) flour tortillas
Prep:35 Minutes, Cook:10 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours 15 Minutes
1. whisk 1/four cup oil, purple wine vinegar, jalapeno pepper, oregano, garlic, pro salt, and cumin collectively in a large bowl to make marinade.
2. divide marinade between 2 bowls. location chicken strips in 1 bowl. vicinity inexperienced bell pepper, pink bell pepper, yellow bell pepper, and onion inside the 2d bowl. marinate at room temperature for half-hour.
three. warmth 1 tablespoon oil in a wok over medium-excessive warmth. add bell pepper-onion aggregate; cook and stir until softened and blackened in spots, approximately 5 minutes. switch to a bowl.
four. warmness final 1 tablespoon oil in the identical wok. upload hen; cook and stir till not pink in the middle, 5 to 10 mins. go back pepper-onion mixture to the wok; stir till heated thru. serve over flour tortillas.