chook breasts cook dinner up gentle and flavorful whilst gradual-cooked in this enchilada-stimulated soup. toss all of the substances into your gradual cooker and allow it simmer all day long at the same time as you're at work. the heady scent of dinner will come wafting through before you even get through the door!
1. 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
2. 1 (15.25 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
3. 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes including juice
4. 1 (14.5 ounce) can chicken broth
5. 1 (10 ounce) can enchilada sauce
6. 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chiles
7. 1 white onion, chopped
8. 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
9. 2 bay leaves
10. 3 cloves garlic, minced
11. 1 teaspoon ground cumin
12. 1 teaspoon chili powder
13. 1 teaspoon salt
14. 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper, or to taste
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:6 Hours 30 Minutes, Ready In:6 Hours 45 Minutes
1. rinse and pat dry the hen breasts, then area into the bottom of a sluggish cooker. add the corn, tomatoes, chicken broth, enchilada sauce, inexperienced chiles, onion, cilantro, bay leaves, garlic, cumin, chili powder, salt, and black pepper.
2. cook dinner on low for 6 hours. transfer the bird to a big plate, then shred the beef with forks. go back the chicken to the gradual cooker and preserve cooking for half-hour to 1 hour.