this easy lunch wrap functions chook tenders, slivered almonds, and honeycrisp apples tossed in turmeric, lime, and curry mayonnaise.
1. 1/2 cup light mayonnaise (such as Fred Meyer®)
2. 1 lime, juiced
3. 1 tablespoon Madras curry powder
4. 1 tablespoon ground turmeric
5. 1/2 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
6. 1 pound cubed cooked chicken breast tenders (such as Foster Farms®)
7. 1 Honeycrisp apple, chopped
8. 1/2 cup raw slivered almonds, chopped
9. 5 whole-wheat tortillas (such as Mission®)
Prep:15 Minutes, Ready In:15 Minutes
1. combine mayonnaise, lime juice, curry powder, turmeric, and cayenne pepper in a bowl. fold in fowl, apple, and almonds.
2. spoon a scoop of bird salad mixture in a line across the middle of each tortilla. fold opposing edges of the tortillas to overlap the filling. roll 1 of the opposing edges around the filling.