leftover hen is blended with corn bread stuffing, eggs, and clean parsley to make those baked hen croquettes your youngsters will love.
1. 1/2 cup milk
2. 1/2 cup chicken broth
3. 5 tablespoons butter
4. 5 tablespoons all-purpose flour
5. 2 eggs
6. 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
7. 2 cups corn bread stuffing, divided
8. 5 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
9. cooking spray
10. 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
Prep:25 Minutes, Cook:30 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours 25 Minutes
1. blend milk and chook broth together in a bowl.
2. soften butter in a small pan over medium heat. whisk in flour till a thick, creamy paste bureaucracy. whisk in milk aggregate till sauce is thick and smooth, about 5 minutes.remove from heat and let cool.
3. whisk eggs in a large bowl. add bird; blend until lined with eggs. mix in 1 cup corn bread stuffing and parsley. stir in sauce till very well mixed. cowl bowl with plastic wrap.
4. freeze bird aggregate till company sufficient to shape into balls, about half-hour.
5.heat oven to 350 degree. grease a baking dish with cooking spray.
6. mix ultimate 1 cup corn bread stuffing and parmesan cheese collectively in a bowl.
7. take a tablespoonful of chicken combination; roll in corn bread-parmesan mixture and shape into a ball. place on the greased baking dish. repeat with hen combination.
8. bake within the heated oven until golden and crisp, about half-hour.