1. 1 teaspoon olive oil, divided
2. 4 boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into small pieces
3. 1 large green bell pepper, cut into strips
4. 1 large onion, sliced
5. 1 cup thinly sliced celery
6. 1/2 cup thinly sliced carrots
7. 3/4 cup boiling water
8. 1 tablespoon soy sauce
9. 1 cube chicken bouillon
10. 1/2 teaspoon salt
11. 1/2 teaspoon white sugar
12. 2 cups bok choy, thinly sliced
13. 1 1/2 cups bean sprouts
14. 2 teaspoons water
15. 1 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
Prep:30 Minutes, Cook:20 Minutes, Ready In:50 Minutes
1. warmness 1/2 teaspoon oil in a skillet over medium warmness. upload chook; cook dinner till golden at the outside and now not purple in the middle, 5 to 7 mins. take away from skillet.
2. heat last 1/2 teaspoon oil inside the skillet. add inexperienced bell pepper, onion, celery, and carrot.
3. mix boiling water, soy sauce, bouillon cube, salt, and sugar together in a bowl; upload to the bell pepper mixture. carry to a simmer; cook until carrots are tender, approximately 7 minutes. add bok choy and bean sprouts. prepare dinner until bok choy is smooth, about five minutes.
4. return bird to the skillet. blend 2 teaspoons water and cornstarch collectively in a bowl; pour into pan and mix. simmer until broth thickens, 3 to 5 minutes.