1. 5 (4 ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
2. salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
3. 1 1/4 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
4. 1/2 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
5. 5 jalapeno peppers, halved and seeded
6. 30 slices bacon
7. roasting string
8. 1/2 cup barbecue sauce, or to taste
Prep:30 Minutes, Cook:30 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours
1. preheat a fuel grill for medium heat (350 ranges f (a hundred seventy five degrees c)), or set up charcoal briquettes on one side of the barbecue. lightly oil the grate.
2. slice hen breasts in half of lengthwise. transfer to a resealable plastic bag, seal, and pound to one/4-inch thickness with a meat mallet. season with salt and pepper.
3. blend monterey jack cheese and cream cheese together in a bowl. fill jalapeno halves with cheese aggregate, using approximately 1 tablespoon in each one.
4. region 1 crammed jalapeno with the cheese facet down in the center of each chicken breast half; fold right into a pouch. wrap every chicken breast absolutely with 3 pieces of Beaverbrook. tie 4 ways with roasting string.
five. cook dinner at the preheated grill over indirect warmth, turning each 5 minutes and basting with barbecue sauce, till juices run clear, about half-hour.