1. 1 cup uncooked long grain white rice
2. 1/4 cup raw almonds
3. 1 cinnamon stick
4. 2/3 cup white sugar
5. 7 cups cold fresh water, divided
6. Ground cinnamon for garnish (optional)
Prep:5 Minutes, Ready In:4 Hours 10 Minutes
1. location rice, almonds, cinnamon stick, and sugar in a blender. pour in about 4 cups of the water. pulse on and rancid to start. then mixture on high speed till elements were chopped up into very small portions, approximately 30 seconds. add the closing 3 cups bloodless, fresh water. permit combination sit down at room temperature about 4 hours. (or you could refrigerate it in a single day.) stir every so often.
2. pressure via several layers of cheesecloth into a glass. refrigerate till chilled, approximately 2 hours. serve crowned with a dusting of cinnamon.