1. 2 1/2 pounds russet peeled potatoes
2. 3 ounces mashed Cheddar cheese
3. 3 ounces mashed cheese
4. 1 1/2 teaspoons seasoned salt
5. 1 teaspoon garlic powder
6. 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
7. 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
8. 4 eggs
9. 2 cups panko bread crumbs
Prep:25 Minutes, Cook:24 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours 4 Minutes
1.boil potatoes in a pot for 15 to 20 mins.
2. shred potatoes the usage of a meals processor. switch to a big bowl; permit to chill, about 10 minutes.
3. blend cheddar cheese, fontina cheese, seasoned salt, garlic powder, and black pepper into potatoes until nicely blended. form 2 tablespoons of potato aggregate at a time into thick disk shapes.
4. add flour right into a bowl. whisk eggs together in a separate bowl. pour panko into a separate bowl. roll potato disks in flour, coat with egg, and roll in panko.
5.heat 2 inches oil in a heavy pan to 350 degrees 175 degrees. fry little toddlers in batches until crispy and golden,for four mins. cool on a paper towel-lined tray, about 5 minutes. season with salt.