1. 1 cup uncooked quinoa
2. 1 1/2 cups water
3. 1 teaspoon salt
4. 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
5. 1 clove garlic
6. 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
7. 1/4 onion, chopped
8. 3/4 cup finely chopped kale
9. 3/4 cup finely chopped spinach
10. 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
11. 1/2 cup bread crumbs
12. 1 tablespoon flaxseed meal (optional)
13. 1 egg, beaten
14. 1/4 cup vegetable oil
Prep:30 Minutes, Cook:54 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours 24 Minutes
1. bring water and quinoa to a boil in a saucepan. add salt, black pepper, and garlic. lessen warmth to medium-low, cowl, and simmer until quinoa is soft, 15 to 20 mins.
2. warmth 1 tablespoon oil in a skillet over medium warmth; add onion. cook and stir until translucent, approximately 2 minutes. switch to a bowl. upload kale and spinach to hot skillet; cook and stir till tender, 2 to a few mins.
3. integrate cooked quinoa, onions, kale, spinach, mozzarella cheese, bread crumbs, and flaxseed meal in a bowl; stir to combine. upload beaten egg; mix well.
4. preheat oven to 350 degrees f (one hundred seventy five degrees c). oil a baking sheet.
5. form golf-ball-length quantities of the quinoa aggregate into patties. place on the prepared baking sheet.
6. bake inside the preheated oven till golden brown and crusty, about 15 minutes consistent with aspect.