2. 20 vanilla sandwich cookies (such as Oreo Golden Original Sandwich Cookies®)
3. 1/4 cup margarine
5. 24 ounces cream cheese, softened
6. 2/3 cup white sugar
7. 2 tablespoons cornstarch
8. 3 eggs
9. 3/4 cup mashed bananas
10. 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
11. 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
12. Homemade Whipped Cream:
13. 2 cups heavy whipping cream
14. 1/4 cup white sugar, or to taste
15. 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
Prep:25 Minutes, Cook:1 Hours 30 Minutes, Ready In:7 Hours 55 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 350 levels f (one hundred seventy five stages c).
2. location cookies in a food processor; pulse until finely overwhelmed. add margarine; pulse until properly blended. press the crumb mixture into the lowest of a ten-inch springform pan. refrigerate crust until geared up to apply.
3. beat cream cheese in a large bowl with electric powered mixer at medium pace until creamy. upload 2/three cup sugar and cornstarch; beat until mixed. upload eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. beat in bananas, 1/2 cup cream, and 1 tablespoon vanilla extract until nicely combined. pour cream cheese mixture into the crust. lay the pan on a baking sheet.
4. bake inside the preheated oven for 15 mins. reduce oven temperature to 2 hundred ranges f (ninety five ranges c); keep baking until middle is almost set, about 1 hour 15 mins.
5. loosen edges of cheesecake from the pan. refrigerate, uncovered, until completely chilled, 6 hours to in a single day.
6. beat 2 cups cream in a chilled glass or metal bowl with an electric mixer till frothy. upload 1/four cup sugar and 1 tablespoon vanilla extract gradually, persevering with to beat until gentle peaks form. top cheesecake with whipped cream.