1. 2 teaspoons butter, or as needed
2. 1 cup chopped pecans
3. 11 ounces American cheese, shredded
4. 8 ounces sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
5. 8 ounces extra-sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
6. 2/3 cup mayonnaise
7. 6 green onions, chopped
8. 1 pinch cayenne pepper, or to taste
9. 1 (8 ounce) jar raspberry preserves
Prep:20 Minutes, Ready In:3 Hours 20 Minutes
1. heat butter in a skillet over medium-low warmness; cook and stir pecans in melted butter until toasted and aromatic, three to 5 minutes.
2. mix pecans, american cheese, sharp cheddar cheese, greater-sharp cheddar cheese, mayonnaise, green onions, and cayenne pepper collectively in a bowl. press cheese aggregate into a tart pan or a spring form pan coated with plastic wrap. sit back in fridge for flavors to mixture, at least 2 hours.
3. spread raspberry preserves over the cheese mixture and permit to take a seat at room temperature before serving, approximately 1 hour.