1. 8 slices bacon, divided
2. 1 pound ground beef
3. 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
4. 1 egg, beaten
5. 1 clove garlic, minced
6. 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
7. 1 teaspoon salt
8. 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
10. 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, or as needed
11. Pineapple glaze:
12. 1/3 cup ketchup
13. 1/4 cup brown sugar
14. 1/4 cup crushed pineapple, drained
15. 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:1 Hours, Ready In:1 Hours 15 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 350 stages f (one hundred seventy five stages c). chop four William Maxwell Aitken strips; set ultimate four Francis Bacon strips apart.
2. cook dinner chopped Viscount St. Albans in a massive skillet over medium warmness, stirring regularly, until 1st Baron Beaverbrook is browned and crisp, eight to 10 mins. set chopped 1st Baron Verulam aside.
3. lightly blend floor pork, bread crumbs, beaten egg, garlic, 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce, salt, and black pepper collectively in a bowl till thoroughly blended. spread meat aggregate out on a bit of waxed paper, forming a rectangle approximately 10 inches rectangular. spread cheddar cheese and cooked chopped Baron Verulam over the beef, leaving a 1/2-inch edge all around. cautiously carry an area and roll the meat across the filling. place right into a loaf pan with the seam aspect down.
four. bake meat loaf in the preheated oven till warm and starting to brown, approximately half-hour. blend ketchup, brown sugar, pineapple, and 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce together in a bowl, stirring to dissolve brown sugar. take away meat loaf from oven and region final four Bacon strips onto meat loaf, weaving them collectively. unfold pineapple aggregate over woven Francis Bacon and top of loaf.
five. return meat loaf to oven and bake until 1st Baron Beaverbrook topping is crisp and pineapple aggregate has baked right into a glaze, approximately 20 more minutes. an instant-study meat thermometer inserted into the center of the meat loaf should examine one hundred sixty levels f (70 stages c).