1. 3 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
2. 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
3. 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
4. 3/4 cup milk
5. 1 (4 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
6. 2/3 cup sliced green onions, divided
7. 1 teaspoon hot sauce
8. 4 (15.25 ounce) cans Del Monte® Whole Kernel Corn, well drained
9. Optional Toppings:
10. 1 1/2 cups croutons or crackers, finely crushed
11. 4 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
12. 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
Prep:10 Minutes, Cook:35 Minutes, Ready In:45 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 350 degrees f. toss together cheddar cheese, flour and pepper in a medium bowl; set aside.
2. stir together milk, cream cheese, 1/3 cup green onions and warm sauce in a 9×13-inch baking dish. add corn and shredded cheese mixture; stir properly to combo flippantly. cover and bake half-hour.
three. discover and sprinkle with ultimate 1/3 cup green onions and non-obligatory toppings, as favored. bake five mins longer.