1. 4 (5 ounce) fresh or frozen salmon fillets, about 1 inch thick
2. 1 cedar grill plank
3. 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
4. 1 tablespoon minced shallot
5. 1 tablespoon snipped fresh chives
6. 2 teaspoons Dijon-style mustard
7. 1/2 teaspoon salt
8. 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
9. 4 Fresh lemon wedges
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:12 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours 27 Minutes
1. thaw fish if frozen. rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels.
2. soak plank in sufficient water to cowl for 1 hour.
3. in a small bowl combine maple syrup, shallot, chives, mustard, salt, and overwhelmed purple pepper. brush aggregate onto salmon.
4. for a gas or charcoal grill area plank on a grill rack of an uncovered grill without delay over medium heat approximately five minutes or till plank starts offevolved to crackle and smoke. area salmon on plank, pores and skin facet down. cover and grill 12 to fifteen mins or until fish flakes while examined with a fork. serve with fresh lemon wedges.