shredded cauliflower is used in place of rice on this side dish modeled after cajun-style grimy rice, garnished with hot sauce and scallions.
1. 1 pound ground beef
2. 1 (10 ounce) bag frozen seasoning blend (onions, celery, and green and red bell peppers)
3. 4 cups shredded cauliflower (such as Green Giant™ Cauliflower Crumbles®)
4. 1 teaspoon minced fresh garlic
5. 1 (14 ounce) can beef broth
6. 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
7. 2 tablespoons dried parsley
8. 1 teaspoon Creole seasoning (such as Tony Chachere’s®)
9. 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
10. 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
11. 1/4 teaspoon onion salt
12. 1 bay leaf
13. 1/2 cup chopped green onions
14. 1 dash hot sauce, or to taste
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:17 Minutes, Ready In:32 Minutes
1. warmness a large skillet over medium-high heat. prepare dinner and stir pork within the warm skillet till browned and crumbly, five to 7 mins.
2. cook dinner and stir seasoning combo in a large skillet over medium heat till heated through, 2 to a few mins. add cauliflower and garlic; cook dinner and stir till barely softened, 2 to 3 minutes.
three. stir cooked ground pork, pork broth, worcestershire sauce, parsley, creole seasoning, pepper, garlic powder, onion salt, and bay leaf into the cauliflower combination. cook, stirring sometimes, until almost all the pork broth has been absorbed, 8 to ten mins. stir in green onions and hot sauce. discard bay leaf earlier than serving.