1. 1 1/2 teaspoons coconut oil
2. 1 cup maple syrup
3. 1 cup full-fat coconut milk
4. 1 cup paleo mayonnaise
5. 3 tablespoons coconut sugar
6. 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
7. 1 1/2 cups cassava flour (Such as Otto’s®)
8. 6 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
9. 2 teaspoons baking soda
10. 1/4 teaspoon salt
Prep:20 Minutes, Cook:30 Minutes, Ready In:50 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 350 degrees f (175 levels c). grease a 7×11-inch baking dish with coconut oil and line with parchment paper.
2. integrate maple syrup, coconut milk, mayonnaise, coconut sugar, and vanilla extract in a bowl; whisk nicely until combined.
three. mix cassava flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt in a separate bowl. pour maple syrup mixture into flour combination; whisk until properly blended and a clean batter is fashioned, about 5 minutes. pour batter into the organized dish.
4. bake within the preheated oven till a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 30 to 35 minutes. permit cool absolutely inside the baking dish.