1. 3 pounds grated cassava root
2. 2 (13.5 ounce) cans coconut milk
3. 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk, divided
4. 1 (12 ounce) jar macapuno (coconut sport)
5. 1/2 cup white sugar
Prep:10 Minutes, Cook:1 Hours 5 Minutes, Ready In:2 Hours 15 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 350 levels f (one hundred seventy five ranges c).
2. combine cassava, coconut milk, 1/2 the sweetened condensed milk, macapuno, and sugar in a large saucepan over medium heat. carry to a boil, stirring continuously. transfer to a 9×13-inch glass baking dish.
3. bake inside the preheated oven until nearly set, about forty mins. eliminate from the oven; unfold ultimate sweetened condensed milk on pinnacle. keep baking until pinnacle is browned, approximately 20 mins.
4. cool to room temperature or refrigerate before serving, about 1 hour.