1. Crunch Crust:
2. 1 cup all-purpose flour
3. 1/2 cup butter, softened
4. 1/4 cup white sugar
5. 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
6. Honey Cashew Topping:
7. 1 cup butter, softened
8. 1/2 cup brown sugar
9. 1/3 cup honey
10. 1 1/2 teaspoons sea salt
11. 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
12. 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
13. 1 1/2 cups salted cashews
Prep:10 Minutes, Cook:26 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours 36 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 350 stages f (a hundred seventy five stages c). line a 9-inch glass baking pan with parchment paper.
2. integrate flour, half of cup butter, white sugar, and half of teaspoon salt in a bowl. press crust mixture into the lowest of the prepared pan.
3. bake within the preheated oven until crust is golden brown, approximately 20 minutes. let cool.
4. clip a candy thermometer to the facet of a saucepan over medium-excessive warmness. melt 1 cup butter within the saucepan. upload brown sugar, honey, 1 1/2 teaspoon sea salt, and vanilla extract. cook and stir till combination reads 220 levels f (104 levels c) at the thermometer, 2 to a few mins.
5. stir heavy cream slowly into the honey combination. upload cashews. cook dinner, stirring now and again, until aggregate starts offevolved to harden and reads 238 stages f (114 stages c), 4 to 5 minutes. pour topping over the crust. let cool until company to touch, at the least 1 hour. lift out of the pan and reduce into 1-inch pieces.