raw cashews are soaked then pureed with garlic, sriracha sauce, lemon, and bell pepper for a nutty, complete-taste dressing, ideal with kale.
1. 1 cup raw cashews
2. 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
3. 1 clove garlic, minced
4. 1 red bell pepper, diced
5. 2 tablespoons lemon juice
6. 1 1/2 tablespoons sriracha hot sauce
7. 1 tablespoon water
8. 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
9. 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
10. 8 ounces kale leaves, or more to taste
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:1 Minutes, Ready In:6 Hours 16 Minutes
1. rinse cashews and soak in a jar with enough water to cowl for at the least 6 hours.
2. warmness olive oil in a small skillet over medium-low warmth. add garlic; prepare dinner and stir till aromatic but not browned, about 1 minute.
three. place soaked cashews, crimson bell pepper, lemon juice, sriracha warm sauce, 1 tablespoon water, nutritional yeast, and salt in a blender. scrape cooked garlic and olive oil mixture into blender. mixture until smooth and creamy dressing bureaucracy, 1 to two minutes.
4. toss kale collectively with dressing in a large bowl until calmly coated.