the conventional brazilian aspect dish of farofa, toasted manioc flour, is reimagined on this with carrots, olives, and parsley.
1. 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
2. 1/2 small onion, chopped
3. 1 large carrot, coarsely shredded
4. 5 tablespoons pitted and chopped olives
5. 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
6. 1 cup manioc (cassava) flour
7. 1 pinch salt and cracked black pepper to taste
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:9 Minutes, Ready In:24 Minutes
1. warmth olive oil in a saucepan over medium-high warmness. add onion; cook dinner and stir until pale golden, approximately five minutes. add carrot; cook dinner for 1 minute. stir in olives and parsley. add manioc flour; cook and stir till lightly toasted, 3 to four minutes. season with salt and pepper.