1. 1 (4 ounce) package Idahoan® Scalloped Homestyle Casserole
2. 1 1/2 cups boiling water
3. 3/4 cup milk
4. 1 1/2 tablespoons margarine or butter
5. 1/4 cup prepared pesto sauce
6. 1 tablespoon sun-dried finely chopped tomatoes
7. drained and chopped 1/2 cup artichoke hearts
8. 1/2 cup shredded Romano cheese
1.heat oven to 220 degree c.
2.mix potatoes and sauce mix in 1 1/2 quart baking dish.
3.blend in boiling water, milk, and margarine or butter with whisk.
4.blend in pesto, tomatoes and artichoke hearts, if the use of.
5.bake uncovered for 20 mins. pinnacle with cheese and bake five more minutes, or till top is golden brown and potatoes are soft (sauce will thicken slightly when cooling).
6.remove from oven and allow to cool for few minutes before serving.