1. 1 (22.5 ounce) package brownie mix
2. 1 cup hot caramel dessert topping, divided
3. 1 (11.5 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chunks, divided
4. 1 cup sliced almonds, toasted, divided (optional)
5. Reynolds® Parchment Paper
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:35 Minutes, Ready In:50 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 350 levels f. line a 13x9x2-inch baking pan with reynolds(r) parchment paper, extending paper up aspects of pan; set apart.
2. prepare brownie blend in keeping with package directions. pour half of batter into pan. cover with 1/2 of caramel topping, chocolate chunks and almonds. pour inside the ultimate brownie batter.
3. drop last caramel by using rounded teaspoons onto brownie batter. swirl with a knife. pinnacle with remaining chocolate chunks and almonds.
4. bake 35 to 40 mins or until edges are set. remove and permit tray cool completely in pan. use edges of parchment to boost cakes from pan onto a cutting board. pull back edges of parchment for smooth cutting. cut into bars.