1. 6 large ripe California kiwis, halved, or to taste
2. 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
3. 3/4 cup sugar substitute
4. 2 cups half-and-half
5. 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Prep:10 Minutes, Cook:15 Minutes, Ready In:2 Hours 40 Minutes
1. scoop out kiwis and puree in a meals processor or blender; you must have approximately 2 cups. transfer to a saucepan over medium-low heat. cook, stirring often, until decreased to about 1 cup, 15 to 20 minutes. take away from heat and let cool.
2. stir cream cheese and sugar collectively in a bowl. whisk in 1/2-and-half slowly; upload cooked kiwis and vanilla extract. cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until cool, 15 to 20 minutes.
three. pour aggregate into the bowl of an ice cream maker and freeze in step with manufacturer’s commands. cowl and relax within the freezer until company, at the least 2 hours.