an easy to be able to have the children consuming cabbage adore it's going out of fashion! ground pork and sausage are simmered together with tomatoes, onion, celery, cabbage and rice.
1. 1 pound ground beef
2. 1 pound smoked sausage, cut into 1/4-inch slices
3. 1 onion, chopped
4. 3 stalks celery, chopped
5. 1 clove garlic, chopped
6. 1 medium head cabbage, chopped
7. 1 (14.5 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
8. 14 1/2 fluid ounces water
9. 1 cup uncooked rice
10. 1 pinch garlic salt, or to taste
Prep:20 Minutes, Cook:45 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours 5 Minutes
1. integrate ground beef, smoked sausage, onion, celery, and garlic in a huge inventory pot over medium-excessive warmness. cook and stir until beef is frivolously browned, approximately five minutes. stir in cabbage, tomatoes, water, and rice. season with garlic salt. carry to a boil; lessen warmness to low. cover and cook dinner, stirring as soon as, until rice is smooth, 35 to forty mins.