this german soup with cabbage, potatoes, tomato, and dill may be made with either bird or beef. finished with dill, and awesome with a dollop of sour cream.
1. 3 pounds bone-in chicken pieces
2. 1 gallon water
3. 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
4. 1 tablespoon salt
5. 1 large head cabbage, cored and shredded
6. 3 large peeled and diced red potatoes
7. 1 large carrot, diced
8. 1 large onion, chopped
9. 3 bay leaves
10. 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
11. 1 bunch chopped fresh dill
Prep:20 Minutes, Cook:1 Hours 10 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours 45 Minutes
1. area chook in a large pot of water. deliver to a boil, lessen to a simmer, and cook approximately half-hour. dispose of from water, cool, and shred into chew-length pieces. discard pores and skin and bones.
2. in a big stock pot, heat 1 gallon of water with tomato soup and salt. bring to a low boil. area cabbage, potatoes, carrot, onion, bird, and bay leaf in pot, and return to a simmer. cook at a completely low simmer until veggies are tender, approximately 20 minutes. upload parsley and dill, flavor and regulate seasoning with salt if needed, and serve.