1. 1 (16 ounce) package gnocchi
2. 1/4 cup butter, divided, or more as needed
3. 2 tablespoons olive oil
4. 1 onion, chopped
5. 1 head cabbage, shredded
6. 1 clove garlic, minced
7. 1 pinch red pepper flakes
8. salt and ground black pepper to taste
9. 1 teaspoon grated Parmesan cheese, or to taste
Prep:20 Minutes, Cook:12 Minutes, Ready In:32 Minutes
1.put a pot of lightly salted water to a boil. cook gnocchi inside the boiling water till they float to the top, 2 to 4 mins.
2. melt 2 tablespoons butter and olive oil in a dutch oven over medium-high warmth. add onion; saute till softened, for five mins. stir in cabbage, garlic, and red pepper flakes. season with salt and pepper.cook and stir until cabbage is translucent however nevertheless crunchy, five to 7 minutes.
3. toss cooked gnocchi into the cabbage till blended. sprinkle Parmesan cheese on pinnacle.