1. 1/4 cup Gay Lea Spreadables Butter Original
2. 1 tablespoon chopped chives
3. 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
4. 1 tablespoon lemon juice
5. 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
6. 1 large clove garlic, minced
7. 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
8. 1 small zucchini, cut into matchstick pieces
9. 1 small red pepper, cut into matchstick pieces
10. 1 small carrot, cut into matchstick pieces
11. 4 (5 ounce) Pacific cod fillets
12. 1/4 teaspoon salt, divided
13. 1/4 teaspoon pepper, divided
Prep:10 Minutes, Cook:25 Minutes, Ready In:35 Minutes
1. preheat the oven to four hundred ranges f (2 hundred stages c).
2. blend spreadables butter with chives, parsley, lemon juice, lemon zest, garlic, and mustard until well blended; set aside.
three. lay four massive sheets of parchment on a work floor. mound an identical part of the zucchini, crimson pepper, and carrot in center of each sheet. sprinkle evenly with half every salt and pepper.
4. top veggies with a chunk of cod. sprinkle evenly with final salt and pepper. dollop butter aggregate lightly over fish and veggies. seal packets by using mentioning the perimeters and folding down tightly. fold underneath ends tightly. switch to a huge, rimmed baking sheet.
5. bake for 20 minutes. let relaxation for 5 mins; cautiously open packets to serve.