1. 1 butternut squash – peeled, seeded, and quartered lengthwise
2. 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
3. 1/2 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
4. 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
5. 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
6. 8 (6 inch) corn tortillas
7. 1/2 cup sour cream
8. 1 (4 ounce) package feta cheese
9. 1 head romaine lettuce, sliced
10. 1 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
Prep:25 Minutes, Cook:17 Minutes, Ready In:42 Minutes
1.cut butternut squash into spirals the usage of a spiralizer fitted with the huge shredding blade.
2.heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a pan over medium-excessive heat. saute squash till barely smooth, about three mins. add taco seasoning; stir. add black beans and tomatoes; cook and stir until beans are warm and tomatoes are tender, for 5 mins greater. take away from warmth.
3.heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a pan over medium-high heat. fry 1 tortilla at a time until lightly browned, for 30 seconds per facet.
4.put 1 tablespoon bitter cream on every tortilla; add for 1/four cup squash mixture and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon feta cheese. pinnacle with lettuce and cilantro.