1. 1 butternut squash – peeled, seeded, and quartered lengthwise
2. 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
3. 1/2 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
4. 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
5. 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
6. 8 (6 inch) corn tortillas
7. 1/2 cup sour cream
8. 1 (4 ounce) package feta cheese
9. 1 head romaine lettuce, sliced
10. 1 bunch fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
Prep:25 Minutes, Cook:17 Minutes, Ready In:42 Minutes
1. cut butternut squash into spirals the usage of a spiralizer fitted with the huge shredding blade.
2. warmness 2 tablespoons olive oil in a skillet over medium-excessive warmness. saute squash till barely smooth, about three mins. add taco seasoning; stir. add black beans and tomatoes; prepare dinner and stir until beans are warm and tomatoes are tender, approximately 5 mins greater. take away from warmth.
3. warmth 1 tablespoon olive oil in a skillet over medium-high warmth. fry 1 tortilla at a time until lightly browned, approximately 30 seconds per facet.
4. place 1 tablespoon bitter cream on every tortilla; add approximately 1/four cup squash aggregate and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon feta cheese. pinnacle with lettuce and cilantro.