2. cooking spray
3. 1 (20 ounce) package ground turkey
4. 1 small onion, grated
5. salt and ground black pepper to taste
6. Buffalo Sauce:
7. 1/4 cup butter
8. 1/2 cup hot pepper sauce (such as Frank’s RedHot®)
9. 1 teaspoon garlic powder, or to taste
10. 1 teaspoon onion powder, or to taste
11. Blue Cheese Dressing:
12. 1 cup sour cream
13. 1/2 cup mayonnaise
14. 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles
15. 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, or to taste
16. 1/2 teaspoon onion powder, or to taste
17. 1 pinch black pepper, or to taste
Prep:20 Minutes, Cook:45 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours 5 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 350 tiers f (175 levels c). line a 9×13-inch baking pan with aluminum foil; spray gently with cooking spray.
2. integrate floor turkey, grated onion, salt, and black pepper in a big bowl; mix to mix. switch turkey combination to baking pan and shape into a loaf.
3. bake meatloaf in the preheated oven till light golden, approximately forty mins.
4. soften butter in a small saucepan over low warmness. stir in hot pepper sauce, 1 teaspoon garlic powder, and 1 teaspoon onion powder. pour evenly over meatloaf.
5. return meatloaf to the oven and prepare dinner until flavors are absorbed, about 5 mins greater. an instant-study thermometer inserted into the center must read at the least one hundred sixty five stages f (74 degrees c).
6. combine bitter cream, mayonnaise, and blue cheese crumbs in a bowl to make blue cheese dressing. season with half of teaspoon garlic powder, half teaspoon onion powder, and black pepper. serve along meatloaf.