five easy elements on your slow cooker make this creamy, tacky, zesty warm dip that tastes just like buffalo fowl wings.
1. 2 (10 ounce) cans chunk chicken, drained
2. 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
3. 1 cup Ranch dressing
4. 3/4 cup pepper sauce (such as Frank’s Red Hot®)
5. 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
6. 1 bunch celery, cleaned and cut into 4 inch pieces
7. 1 (8 ounce) box chicken-flavored crackers
Prep:5 Minutes, Cook:40 Minutes, Ready In:45 Minutes
1. warmth hen and warm sauce in a skillet over medium warmth, till heated via. stir in cream cheese and ranch dressing. prepare dinner, stirring till nicely combined and heat. mix in half of the shredded cheese, and transfer the combination to a gradual cooker. sprinkle the closing cheese over the top, cowl, and cook on low placing till hot and bubbly. serve with celery sticks and crackers.