1. 4 ripe bananas
2. 1 1/2 cups milk chocolate chunks
3. 1 cup creme fraiche
4. 1/4 cup grated milk chocolate
Prep:5 Minutes, Cook:10 Minutes, Ready In:15 Minutes
1. set oven rack for 6 inches from the warmth source and heat the oven’s broiler. place bananas on a baking sheet.
2. broil bananas till skins are black all over, 8 minutes. take away from oven. break up skins lengthwise and place chocolate chunks in the open skins. broil until chocolate is melted, 2 to 3 minutes.
3. serve creme fraiche alongside bananas. sprinkle grated chocolate over the creme fraiche.