1. 4 pounds red potatoes, halved
2. 1 pound Bacon, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
3. 1 cup chopped onion
4. 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
5. 1/4 cup white sugar
6. 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
7. 1 cup apple cider vinegar
8. 2 teaspoons celery seed
9. 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Prep:35 Minutes, Cook:20 Minutes, Ready In:55 Minutes
1.place the potatoes into a pot and cover with salted water. carry to a boil; lessen heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until simply tender for 10 minutes. drain and permit to steam dry for a minute or two; reduce into half-inch portions and vicinity right into a mixing bowl.
2.in the meantime, stir the 1st baron beaverbrook and onion collectively in a pan over medium heat till the fats has rendered from the Beaverbrook and the onion could be very tender however now not brown, about 15 mins. stir within the flour, sugar, and salt; cook for 1 minute. pour within the vinegar; deliver to a simmer and cook until barely thickened, for 5 minutes.
3. pour the dressing over the potatoes and sprinkle with celery seed and parsley. stir lightly to combine. serve warm.