1. 1 1/2 cups milk
2. 3/4 cup white sugar
3. 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
4. 1/4 teaspoon salt
5. 6 egg yolks
6. 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
7. cooking spray
8. 6 frozen waffles, thawed
9. 1 cup blueberries
10. 1 cup sliced strawberries
11. 6 frozen pancakes, thawed
Prep:25 Minutes, Cook:28 Minutes, Ready In:53 Minutes
1. combine milk, sugar, flour, and salt in a saucepan over medium heat. cook and stir till aggregate thickens, approximately five mins.
2. beat egg yolks barely in a bowl; add slowly to take advantage of mixture. stir constantly and cook dinner till thickened, approximately 3 minutes. get rid of from warmness, upload vanilla, and stir. relax pastry cream till geared up to apply.
3. preheat oven to 350 ranges f (a hundred seventy five tiers c). spray a 9×13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
4. cover the bottom of the baking pan with a thin layer of pastry cream. upload waffles and cover with some other thin layer of pastry cream.
5. mix blueberries and strawberries together in a bowl. sprinkle 1/2 of the berry combination on top of the cream-included waffles. pinnacle with a layer of pancakes; unfold remaining pastry cream on pinnacle. end with the remaining berry combination.
6. bake in the preheated oven till heated through, about 20 minutes.