2. 3/4 cup dry bread crumbs
3. 1/2 teaspoon chopped parsley
4. 1/2 teaspoon salt
5. 1/2 teaspoon paprika
6. 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
7. 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
8. 7 tablespoons butter, divided
9. 1 egg
10. 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, pounded to 1/2-inch thickness
12. 2 tablespoons chopped onion
13. 1 cup chicken broth
14. 4 cups bread cubes
15. 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
16. 1/2 teaspoon salt
17. 1/4 teaspoon dried sage
18. 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Prep:30 Minutes, Cook:15 Minutes, Ready In:50 Minutes
1. combine bread crumbs, half of teaspoon parsley, half of teaspoon salt, paprika, basil, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper in a shallow bowl.
2. positioned three tablespoons butter in a microwave-safe bowl. heat inside the microwave till melted, about 30 seconds. whisk collectively with egg in a shallow bowl.
3. dip each piece of fowl in butter combination; coat properly with breading. area on a plate.
4. integrate ultimate 4 tablespoons butter and chopped onion in a microwave-safe, 10-inch pie plate. cook within the microwave on excessive till gentle, 1 to three mins. upload broth and cook dinner inside the microwave till boiling, 2 to four mins. stir in bread cubes, 2 tablespoons parsley, half of teaspoon salt, sage, and 1/four teaspoon black pepper. mix stuffing until wet.
5. divide stuffing into 4 mounds arranged round the brink of the pie plate. pinnacle every mound with a breaded chicken cutlet, leaving middle of plate empty. cover pie plate with a paper towel.
6. prepare dinner inside the microwave on excessive till chook is no longer purple within the center and the juices run clear, about 12 minutes. an on the spot-study thermometer inserted into the center must examine at the least one hundred sixty five tiers f (74 ranges c). allow stand five mins earlier than serving.