1. cooking spray
2. 1/2 cup 2% milk
3. 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
4. 2 cups panko bread crumbs
5. 4 (4 ounce) fillets barramundi (Asian sea bass)
6. 1 tablespoon garlic powder
7. 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
Prep:10 Minutes, Cook:12 Minutes, Ready In:22 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 450 ranges f (230 levels c). spray a large baking dish with cooking spray.
2. pour milk right into a bowl. place flour on a plate. pour panko into a shallow bowl.
3. dip barramundi in milk, dredge in flour, and coat with panko. location in the prepared baking dish. spray barramundi with cooking spray. sprinkle garlic powder and parsley on top.
4. roast inside the preheated oven until barramundi flakes effortlessly with a fork, about 12 minutes.