1. 1/2 cup milk
2. 1/2 cup water
3. 1 egg
4. 2 1/2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
5. 1 tablespoon honey
6. 1 tablespoon dry black beans
7. 1 tablespoon dry lentils
8. 1 tablespoon dry kidney beans
9. 1 tablespoon barley
10. 1 cup unbleached all-purpose flour
11. 1 cup whole wheat flour
12. 1/4 cup millet flour
13. 1/4 cup rye flour
14. 1/4 cup cracked wheat
15. 2 tablespoons wheat germ
16. 1 teaspoon salt
17. 2 teaspoons bread machine yeast
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:40 Minutes, Ready In:3 Hours 30 Minutes
1. area milk and water right into a microwave-safe glass measuring cup. heat in microwave for 35 seconds. pour combination into bread system. upload egg, 2 tablespoons olive oil, and honey.
2. grind black beans, lentils, kidney beans, and barley in a espresso grinder until first-class. integrate grounds, unbleached flour, entire wheat flour, millet flour, rye flour, cracked wheat, wheat germ, and salt in the bread machine. upload yeast.
3. set bread system on dough cycle.
4. dispose of and punch down dough as soon as bread device beeps. roll dough out onto a pastry cloth. grease a loaf pan with remaining olive oil. shape dough into a loaf and place into the organized pan. cover with a moist cloth and allow upward push till doubled in quantity, about forty minutes.
5. preheat oven to 375 levels f (a hundred ninety ranges c).
6. uncover dough and bake inside the preheated oven for 10 minutes. decrease oven temperature to 350 levels f (one hundred seventy five levels c); bake till browned, 30 to 35 mins greater. let bread rest within the pan for 10 minutes; do away with and allow cool till geared up to slice.