1. 1/4 cup sausage
2. 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
3. 1 ready-made pizza dough
4. 1 (8 ounce) can pizza sauce
5. 1 tablespoon minced garlic
6. 1/2 cup diced pepperoni
7. 1 (8 ounce) package Italian style shredded cheese
8. 10 pepperoni slices
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:20 Minutes, Ready In:40 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 420 tiers f (215 levels c). gently grease a baking sheet.
2. heat oil in a skillet over medium warmness. add sausage; cook and stir till browned and crumbly, five to 7 mins. (drain and discard grease.)
three. roll dough out into a 9×14-inch rectangle. cut 8 same-sized slices alongside the two long edges using a knife or kitchen scissors, leaving a four inches of the center uncut.
four. spoon pizza sauce down the center of the dough. add garlic, diced pepperoni, sausage, and cheese in that order. top with pepperoni slices.
5. fold sliced edges across the filling in an alternating sample (braiding). pinch ends to seal.
6. bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes. rotate pan and hold baking until golden brown, about 10 mins greater.
7. dispose of from oven and allow to stand for five mins before slicing.