1. 2 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs
2. 4 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
3. 1 cup white sugar
4. 4 eggs
5. 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
6. 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
7. 1/4 teaspoon lemon zest
8. 2/3 cup apricot preserves
9. 2 tablespoons water
10. 4 cups fresh strawberries
1. sprinkle the lowest of a lightly greased nine inch springform pan with the graham cracker crumbs.
2.mix the cream cheese and sugar. blend at medium speed until properly combined. add eggs, separately, mixing well after each addition. blend within the lemon juice, vanilla extract ,and lemon rind. pour batter into the pan.
3.bake in a heated 165 degree c for 50 mins. loosen cake from rim of pan; cool before removing rim of pan.
4. combine apricot preserves and water in a small saucepan. warmth very well, stirring every now and then. set up strawberries on top of the cheesecake. spoon preserves combination over strawberries. sit back.