1. 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
2. 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, at room temperature
3. 1 lemon, zested (optional)
4. 1/2 lemon, juiced
5. 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
6. 2 cups heavy whipping cream
7. 1 (21 ounce) can blueberry pie filling
8. 2 (12 count) packages (4-inch) molasses cookies
9. 12 waxed paper or parchment sandwich bags
Prep:30 Minutes, Ready In:13 Hours 30 Minutes
1. combine sweetened condensed milk and cream cheese in a bowl; beat with an electric mixer till clean. mix in lemon zest, lemon juice, and vanilla extract.
2. beat heavy cream in a big bowl with an electric mixer till stiff peaks shape. fold in cream cheese aggregate lightly, 1/3 at a time, using a rubber spatula.
3. spritz a metallic loaf pan with water. drape in a piece of parchment paper; press paper against the moist sides of the pan to stick. pour in 1/four of the cheesecake ice cream aggregate. unfold 1/three of the blueberry pie filling on top. repeat layers two times more, ending with a very last layer of ice cream aggregate. cover with plastic wrap.
4. freeze ice cream combination and molasses cookies until firm, 8 hours to overnight.
5. vicinity a small baking sheet inside the freezer. put off molasses cookies from their applications. set out sandwich baggage.
6. do away with ice cream from the freezer. place 1 cookie flat-facet down on a plate. fill a 2-inch ice cream scoop with ice cream; scrape towards the pan’s area to flatten the top. drop scoop onto the cookie and top with every other cookie. flatten lightly with your palm, slip right into a sandwich bag, fold the brink and crease to seal, and location on the baking sheet in the freezer. repeat with final cookies and ice cream.
7. freeze ice cream sandwich cookies until company, five hours to overnight.
8. peel the bag down as you eat, keeping the bag below to trap drips.