those grilled burgers are filled with a blue cheese, fig and caramelized onion mixture–a connoisseur meal on a bun!
1. 2 tablespoons olive oil
2. 1 medium sweet onion, sliced
3. 2 tablespoons fig preserves
4. 2 pounds ground chuck
5. 1 teaspoon salt
6. 1/4 teaspoon pepper
7. 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
8. 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
9. 1 (4 ounce) package Salemville® blue cheese
10. 4 hamburger buns
11. Lettuce leaves
12. 1 tomato, sliced
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:45 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours
1. in a massive skillet, heat olive oil and sliced onions. prepare dinner onions 25-half-hour or until onions are smooth and caramelized. upload fig preserves and cook extra 2-three minutes.
2. in a large bowl, add floor pork, salt, pepper, garlic powder and worcestershire sauce. mix until evenly combined.
three. divide the beef into 8 identical portions. the use of your fingertips, press the quantities of meat into 1/4-inch patties.
four. in a small bowl, combine salemville blue cheese and 1 tablespoon of the fig onion combination. divide combination into 4 same portions. vicinity a part of the blue cheese combination onto half of the patties, shop the rest for topping. upload one of the ultimate patties to the pinnacle of the patties with salemville blue cheese, and pinch to seal.
5. area the burgers on a organized grill and prepare dinner for 7 mins every side. get rid of patties and allow rest for five minutes. location lettuce and tomato on bottom of each bun. upload patty and top with remaining fig onion jam.