1. 12 honey graham crackers
2. 1 (1 ounce) tube black decorating gel (such as Wilton Icing Writer®)
3. 15 (1 ounce) squares dark chocolate (such as Hershey’s®)
4. 66 miniature marshmallows
5. 6 skull-shaped candy decorations (such as Wilton® Icing Decorations)
6. 1 tablespoon red cookie icing (such as Wilton®)
Prep:20 Minutes, Cook:1 Minutes, Ready In:21 Minutes
1. reduce 2 small triangles from the pinnacle corners of a rectangular graham cracker using sharp kitchen scissors. cut 2 lengthy, thin triangles from the lowest of the graham cracker to create a coffin form. repeat with last graham crackers using the primary one as a template.
2. lay 6 graham crackers on a plate. draw crosses and the letters “rip” on the center of each coffin lid the usage of the black adorning gel.
3. damage three darkish chocolate squares in half. leave last 12 squares entire.
4. lay final 6 graham crackers on a baking sheet. place 2 half squares of chocolate on every, leaving room on for the cranium. set up 11 miniature marshmallows on top of the chocolate inside the shape of a skeleton: 4 for fingers, 5 for the body, and 2 for legs.
5. set oven rack approximately 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven’s broiler at the low setting.
6. vicinity graham cracker coffins beneath the broiler till marshmallows convey to colour, 10 to 20 seconds.
7. location cranium candies above the marshmallow skeletons. drizzle pink icing over the s’mores. sandwich the s’mores with the adorned graham cracker coffin lids.