1. 1 (8 ounce) package egg noodles
2. 3 eggs
3. 1/2 cup white sugar
4. 1 (16 ounce) package small-curd cottage cheese
5. 2 (8 ounce) packages farmers cheese
6. 1/2 cup sour cream
7. 2 tablespoons butter, melted
8. 1 1/4 cups crushed corn flakes
Prep:10 Minutes, Cook:53 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours 3 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 350 stages f (a hundred seventy five degrees c).
2. bring a large pot of gently salted water to a boil. upload egg noodles; cook dinner, stirring sometimes, till noodles are gentle yet company to the chunk, approximately eight mins. drain.
3. beat eggs and sugar collectively in a bowl till easy, 1 to two mins. upload cottage cheese, farmers cheese, sour cream, and melted butter; mix properly to mix. stir in noodles.
4. spread noodle aggregate in a 9×13-inch glass baking dish. sprinkle corn flakes on top.
5. bake inside the preheated oven till golden brown, approximately forty minutes.