1. 6 ounces tortilla chips
2. 1 (15.5 ounce) can GOYA® Black Beans, drained and rinse
3. 2 medium tomatoes, cored, seeded chopped
4. 4 GOYA® Whole Jalapeno peppers sliced
5. 1 scallion, sliced
6. 1 1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
7. Chopped fresh cilantro
8. GOYA® Pico de Gallo
9. Frozen GOYA® Guacamole, thawed
Prep:10 Minutes, Ready In:15 Minutes
1. arrange top oven rack 6 inches from pinnacle warmth source. warmth broiler.
2. arrange tortilla chips in single layer in 12-inch pan (or different oven-proof dish of identical length). sprinkle beans, tomatoes, peppers and scallions evenly over chips. sprinkle cheese frivolously over chips and toppings.
3.broil, every so often rotating pan for even melting, till cheese is bubbly and toppings are hot, 3-5 mins. sprinkle with cilantro, if preferred. serve with percent de gallo and guacamole.