this savory combines bitter melon, zucchini, bell pepper, and garlic with eggs which have been mixed collectively with styles of cheese.
1. 1 cup chopped bitter melon
2. 1 tablespoon salt
3. 1/4 cup butter
4. 2 cups chopped zucchini
5. 3/4 cup chopped bell pepper
6. 3/4 cup chopped sweet onion
7. 4 large cloves garlic, chopped
8. 8 eggs, lightly beaten
9. 3 tablespoons sour cream
10. 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
11. 1 tablespoon melted butter
12. 1/2 teaspoon salt
13. 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
14. 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Prep:20 Minutes, Cook:15 Minutes, Ready In:57 Minutes
1. blend bitter melon and 1 tablespoon salt together in a bowl. permit stand till water is drawn out of bitter melon, about 20 minutes. rinse melon; squeeze out excess moisture along with your arms.
2. heat butter in a 12-inch skillet over medium warmness; cook dinner and stir bitter melon, zucchini, bell pepper, sweet onion, and garlic within the skillet till tender, 10 to 15 minutes. drain excess liquid; return veggies to skillet.
3. integrate eggs, bitter cream, parmesan cheese, melted butter, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and floor black pepper collectively in a bowl; stir until combined. pour egg combination over vegetable combination; cook and stir over medium warmth until eggs are set however nonetheless very moist, 5 to eight mins. top with cheddar cheese; cover and turn off heat. allow to rest until eggs have set and cheese is melted, 2 to four mins.