1. cooking spray
2. 1 pound/500 gram lean ground beef
3. 1 cup chopped onion
4. 2 teaspoons crushed garlic
5. 1 (14.5 ounce) can corn
6. 1 (14.5 ounce) can chopped tomatoes
7. 1 teaspoon chili powder
8. 1 teaspoon salt
9. 1 cup cornmeal
10. 3 cups tomato juice
11. 1 (6 ounce) can small pitted black olives
12. 1 cup mashed Cheddar cheese
Prep:10 Minutes, Cook:1 Hours, Ready In:1 Hours 10 Minutes
1.heat oven to 350 degrees. grease a baking dish with cooking spray.
2. cook dinner and stir red meat, onion, and garlic in a pan over medium heat until red meat is browned, for five mins. stir in corn, tomatoes, chili powder, and salt; simmer until flavors combine, about 20 minutes. stir in cornmeal. add tomato juice and olives.
3. pour pork aggregate into the organized baking dish.
4. bake within the heated oven till warm and bubbly for half-hour. sprinkle cheddar cheese on top. continue baking until cheese is melted for five minutes.