1. 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
2. 3 links Farmland® Beer Bratwurst
3. 1 pound mushrooms, sliced
4. 1 1/2 cups diced yellow onion
5. 3/4 cup diced carrots
6. 3/4 cup diced celery
7. 4 garlic cloves, sliced
8. 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
9. 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
10. 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
11. 2 cups chicken stock
12. 1 cup heavy cream
13. 1 tablespoon whole-grain mustard
14. 2 cups Cheddar cheese, grated
15. Salt and pepper, to taste
16. 3 soft pretzels
17. 3 tablespoons melted butter
Prep:20 Minutes, Cook:25 Minutes, Ready In:45 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 350 stages f.
2. in heavy-bottomed saute pan, heat vegetable oil over medium-excessive heat. upload sausages and prepare dinner till browned on all aspects till simply cooked via. remove, and as soon as cooled, slice into rounds.
3. to identical pan, upload mushrooms and cook until nicely browned. upload onions, carrots and celery. cook until softened, add garlic, and prepare dinner for extra 2 minutes.
4. add red pepper flakes and fresh thyme, accompanied with the aid of flour. lessen heat and prepare dinner for two more minutes to cook raw flavor from flour.
5. upload hen stock and heavy cream, and produce to simmer, whisking regularly.
6. upload mustard and cheddar cheese, and stir to incorporate. upload reserved sausage and season with salt and pepper. transfer to person ovenproof serving dishes.
7. in food processor, or through hand, roughly chop pretzels to make crumbs. toss with melted butter and pinnacle each serving dish with crumb aggregate.
8. bake until golden brown and warmed via, approximately 12 to 15 minutes.