1. 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
2. 3 links Beer Bratwurst
3. 1 pound/half kg sliced mushrooms
4. 1 1/2 cups chopped yellow onion
5. 3/4 cup chopped carrots
6. 3/4 cup chopped celery
7. 4 crushed garlic cloves
8. 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
9. 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
10. 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
11. 2 cups chicken stock
12. 1 cup heavy cream
13. 1 tablespoon whole-grain mustard
14. 2 cups grated Cheddar cheese
15. Salt and pepper
16. 3 soft pretzels
17. 3 tablespoons melted butter
Prep:20 Minutes, Cook:25 Minutes, Ready In:45 Minutes
1.heat oven to 350 degree.
2.heat oil in a pan. add sausages and cook till browned . remove, and as soon as cooled, cut into rounds.
3. cook mushroom in another pan till it browned. add onions, carrots and celery. cook until softened, add garlic, and cook for extra 2 minutes.
4. add red pepper flakes and fresh thyme, accompanied with the aid of flour. lessen heat and cook for two mins.
5. add hen stock and heavy cream, and produce to simmer, whisking regularly.
6. add mustard and cheddar cheese, and stir to incorporate. add reserved sausage and season with salt and pepper. transfer to person ovenproof serving dishes.
7. in food processor, or through hand, roughly chop pretzels to make crumbs. toss with melted butter and pinnacle each serving dish with crumb aggregate.
8. bake until golden brown and warmed via, for 12 to 15 minutes.