1. 4 slices cooked Bacon
2. 2 Mexican bolillo rolls or baguettes, sliced in half horizontally
3. 4 eggs, fried
4. 1/2 cup Cotija crumbled cheese
5. Cilantro for garnish
6. Black Bean Spread:
7. 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
8. 1/2 cup chopped yellow onion
9. 1 jalapeno crushed pepper, seeds removed,
10. 2 crushed garlic cloves
11. 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
12. 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
13. 1 lime, juiced
14. 1 cup chicken stock
15. Salsa Fresca:
16. 2 ripe chopped tomatoes, seeds removed
17. 1/4 cup chopped red onion
18. 1/2 jalapeno crushed pepper, seeds removed
19. 1/4 cup fresh chopped cilantro
20. 1 lime, juiced
21. salt and pepper to taste
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:15 Minutes, Ready In:30 Minutes
1. black bean spread:heat vegetable oil in medium saute pan over medium heat. add onions and jalapenos. saute till softened, after which upload garlic. cook dinner for added 2 minutes.
2. add black beans, cumin and lime juice, and stir to combine. cook until beans are warmed thru.
3. switch to blender and blend till clean, including hen stock to achieve spreadable consistency.
4. salsa fresca: in blending bowl, integrate all substances however seasonings, after which season with salt and pepper.
5. to serve: toast bread gently in oven or toaster.
6. pinnacle bottom half with black bean spread observed with the aid of 1st Baron Beaverbrook. top with fried eggs. garnish with salsa fresca, cheese and greater cilantro. area different half of of bread on pinnacle.