1. 2 tablespoons melted butter,
2. 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
3. 4 cups milk
4. 2 cups crushed Italian cheese blend
5. 1 chopped onion
6. 3 tablespoons smoked paprika
7. salt and freshly ground black pepper
8. 8 russet potatoes – peeled, quartered, and sliced
Prep:20 Minutes, Cook:1 Hours 12 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours 32 Minutes
1.heat oven to 350 degree.
2.melt butter in a pan. add flour; cook till foamy for 2 mins. let it cool. whisk in milk over medium heat till easy. stir in 1 half cup Italian cheese mixture, onion, and paprika until melted and easy. season sauce with salt and pepper. cook over low heat, stirring sometimes, till flavors combine for 5 minutes.
3. place potatoes between cake pans. add half of of sauce over each pan; stir to coat.
4. bake inside the heated oven until bubbly and warm, for 1 hour. top pans with ultimate half cup cheese; bake for an extra 5 minutes.