sauteed shrimp in a lager-based totally sauce with onion and garlic is tossed with angel hair pasta for a fast weeknight or weekend dinner.
1. 1 (8 ounce) package angel hair pasta
2. 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
3. 1 onion, sliced
4. 2 cloves garlic, crushed
5. 1 teaspoon dried basil
6. 1 teaspoon dried oregano
7. 1 teaspoon dried parsley
8. 2 pounds shrimp, peeled and deveined
9. 1 (12 fluid ounce) can or bottle beer
10. 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce (such as Frank’s RedHot ®)
11. salt and ground black pepper to taste
12. 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, or to taste
13. 1 pinch dried parsley
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:15 Minutes, Ready In:30 Minutes
1. bring a big pot of lightly salted water to a boil. cook angel hair inside the boiling water, stirring occasionally till cooked thru but company to the chunk, 4 to five minutes. drain.
2. warmness olive oil in a skillet over medium warmness; prepare dinner and stir onion, garlic, basil, oregano, and 1 teaspoon parsley until onion is softened, five to 10 minutes. add shrimp, beer, warm sauce, salt, and pepper; cook dinner and stir until shrimp are red and cooked through, approximately five mins.
3. toss pasta and shrimp combination together in a bowl; pinnacle with parmesan cheese and a pinch of parsley.