1. 1 pound ground beef
2. 1/2 cup chopped onion
3. 1 pound prepared pizza dough
4. 12 slices pepperoni, thinly sliced
5. 1/2 (8 ounce) package shredded Cheddar cheese
6. 1 (4 ounce) ball shredded mozzarella cheese
7. 1 tablespoon olive oil, or as needed
8. 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, or to taste
9. 1/4 teaspoon sea salt, or to taste
10. 1 (8 ounce) can pizza sauce, or as needed
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:31 Minutes, Ready In:46 Minutes
1. Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Add onion; cook until translucent, about 3 minutes more. (Drain and discard grease.)
2. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
3. Roll out dough onto a baking sheet. Layer pepperoni, Cheddar cheese, and mozzarella cheese in the center of the dough. Roll up and seal all ends. Brush with olive oil; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and sea salt.
4. Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 20 to 25 minutes.
5. Pour pizza sauce into a microwave-safe bowl; heat in the microwave until warm, 3 to 4 minutes. Serve alongside pizza roll.